Subject: Re: FW: UKNM: How much is that website in the window?
From: Sam Michel
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 1998 11:39:12 +0100

At 22:06 28/09/98 +0100, Fox Tucker wrote:
>>Gifford wrote
>
>>If anyone knows of any good sources of information please let me know - I'm
>>particularly looking to get an idea of the range of expenditure on on-line
>>shopping sites, contrasted with typical expenditure in the US.
>
>So let me get this right... We give you lots of stats, facts, lies and
>figures. 6 months later an all too brief summary report of the data lands
>in our in-trays, together with a voucher giving us #10 off the #995 (plus
>VAT) for the full report?
>
>Great! Sign me up for 4 copies.

Such cynicism (is that spelt right?) in one so young. It's a fair question,
Gifford's not asking for you to write the report for him...is he? 8-)

I find that Iconocast <http://www.iconocast.com> tends to carry lots of
handy facts and figures about US ecommerce, might prove handy for half the
equation.

Toodle Pip

Sam
Chinwag - http://www.chinwag.com