Subject: UKNM: Loyalty points
From: Alex Waddington
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 1999 12:50:59 +0100

Hi everyone

Regarding loyalty schemes such as surfmiles and beenz, has anyone had any
experience of these. Are they worth joining? In principle, it seems very
similar to airmiles, but if you're poor like me (sob, sob) it takes you
ages to collect enough points to do anything. I know you can collect small
gifts, but are these really worth giving your personal details up for?

rgds

Alex

J Alexander (Alex) Waddington
Staff Writer
Practical Internet
(72.6 per cent sales increase in first six months of 1999)

"The hippest title to be seen with" - The Times, 18 Aug 1999.

http://www.paragon.co.uk/pi

email: alexwatparagon [dot] co [dot] uk

Tel: +44 (0)1202 200250 (direct line)
Fax: +44 (0)1202 299955 (editorial)