Subject: Re: UKNM: Combating CC fraud
From: Steve Johnston
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2000 19:06:43 +0100

There is no UK address verification yet. Equifax were promising a service
that would improve the failure rates of Card Not Present transactions, but I
have heard nothing more. The only company in the UK offering any sort of
online fraud prevention service is Cybersource.com

Good guys, good product.

Steve.
steveatjohnston [dot] co [dot] uk
t: +44 (0) 7050 6050 33