Subject: Re: resolution
From: Dave Smith
Date: Thu, 2 Apr 1998 22:40:59 +0100

xicotencatl wrote:

> hi: I have this problem
> once i made my animation on flash I exported in to swf format, but the
> resolution once I played it�s awful, (the images i used in the animation are
> gif at 150 dpi) i already change the jpg resolution to 100 but still looks
> awful.
> Does anyone knows how to avoid that?
>
> thanks

IVE FOUND THAT IF ANY bmp/jpg/ETC. IMAGES THAT ARE IMPORTED INTO fLASH
NEED TO REMAIN THE SAME SIZE ON EXPORT AND IN THE html CODE. yOU
SHOULDNT USE PERCENTAGES EITHER.

iow, IF YOUR CREATING OR FORMATING IN, SAY, pHOTOSHOP AT 150X150
THEN ONCE IMPORTED IN fLASH YOU SHOULD NOT CHANGE THE SIZE. mAKE
SURE YOU DO ANY SIZE(RES) EDITING IN IMAGE EDITOR BEFORE IMPORT.
aLSO KEEP THE MOVIE THE SAME SIZE WHEN EMBEDING.

-dg-

If any cat in here thinks this dude has given my man false information,
please speak up boy!

dgarystudiosatnetwide [dot] net (mailto:dgarystudiosatnetwide [dot] net)

The statements above are the sole opinion of the author of this post and
are not neccessarily the viewpoints of my employer,....wait a
minute,...I am my employer. Never mind.