Subject: RE: FLASH: FLASH : getting a bit confused !
From: Ben Deroo
Date: Sat, 2 Jan 1999 15:09:41 GMT

Hi Marc,
Thank you, I'll give you a littlle bit of background on this question. When
you where so kind to preview a little movie I made , you suggested putting
more tweening in MC's . I guess I went a little overboard and put every bit
of tweening in a MC . The timeline now has no tweening at all ! This prooved
to be a bit hard to overview . Hence my question .. So I guess I'll use
tweening as one should use alcohol : in moderation ,and only when necessary.

Ben