Subject: FLASH: animate line on a curve
From: Kris Williams
Date: Sun, 3 Jan 1999 12:26:21 GMT

Heyas,
I wanna try and make a line draw itself going around a curve. As in start
from nothing and end up as an (incomplete) circle.
I'm not overly experienced with Flash and the few things I've tried haven't
worked.
One of the 'dodgy' ways I tried to do it was to have a small piece covering
the full circle and eventually reveal more. This works but I would rather do
it another way so i can use it on top of other images.
Thanks,
Kris.