Subject: Re: FLASH: animate line on a curve
From: Dorian Nisinson
Date: Sun, 3 Jan 1999 21:18:57 GMT

Try drawing your completed circle at a keyframe within your movie clip
timeline. Then add a keyframe, erase a bit of the circle, add a
keyframe, erase a bit more of the circle. etc. until you have no circle
left. Then select all the keyframes that contain your disappearing
circle and select reverse frames from the frame drop down menu. Voila, a
circle draws itself. Don't make the first frame of your movie clip the
frame oin shich you draw your entire circle. Reverse frames doesn't
work quite right sometimes when one of the frames reversed is the first
one in the timeline.

--
Dorian Nisinson Design
dorianatbway [dot] net (mailto:dorianatbway [dot] net)

Flash Tell Target Tutorial
http://www.bway.net/~dorian/TTtutor.htm

The Flash Fortune Teller
Ask and you shall be answered!
http://www.bway.net/~dorian/FortuneT.htm

Flash Central-- The Source for Flash Information
http://www.FlashCentral.com/

http://www.bway.net/~dorian
Graphic Design, Illustration, Flash Design
Photoshop 4 Actions too