Subject: FLASH: swf file stop playing
From: c pm
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 1999 07:19:09 +0100

I think you're right. I load the html on another faster computer, both swf
are playing perfectly. However, if i use an animated gif in place of the swf
file, it played all right. now 2 questions:

i) Does it mean that the low end user will not able to see the swf file
playing but a static image? (However, if i turn the 2nd swf file to
autohigh, both played perfectly except some jaged text)

ii)Do u suggest to replace the swf file with the animated gif (the swf file
is 11K compared to 141k for the animated gif)

Lastly, i forget to mention that my testing is on local computer i.e i did
not upload it to the server and test the site instead i preview my html in
my local computer browser. Does this affect the performance ?

Many thanks in advanced