Subject: Re: FLASH: RE: Macs and market share Question
From: Persio Pucci (Atendimento VIP)
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 1999 14:13:36 +0100

You know what? Great ideai you gave me... :)

But before that, we need to learn A LOT about programming techniques for
Flash 4.0 (and the followings)... and I have not found such thing in the web
so far. Does anybody know any technote or whatever that goes deep into this
programming matter? (second time I ask this)

Best Regards (and don't forget to let us know when your book is done! :)

Persio