Subject: FLASH: E-mail from Flash
From: Donley, Nicole
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 1999 22:18:34 +0100

Hi,

I know that I have seen this topic discussed before and I apologize for
duplicating the question.

Is it possible to set a button to launch an e-mail address in Flash?

If there is a link someone could point me to that would be great.

ALSO - There was a link that I went to at one time that was an Advanced
Flash site, (I thought I had bookmarked it but I guess not) anyway, I don't
remember much about it but I think the background color was either a dark
gold or light brown, it was in a frames environment with the topics listed
off the left. Does this sound familiar to anyone? I know it's not much to
go on....

Thanks in advance for your help on this,

Nicole