Subject: A Few Quick Questions
From: Mark Kerr
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 1998 19:40:10 GMT

Hi all,

I have a few Flash questions which I haven't been able to find any info on:

1) Is there any way get one flash animation to trigger another animation on
the same page?

2) Is there any way to specify different starting frames for a Flash
animation, perhaps with some sort of HTML parameter?

3) Is there any way to record button actions?

Thanks,
Mark