Subject: RE: Flash n Aware FlashTalk transcript?
From: Greenberg, Michael S, CPA
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 1998 20:46:09 GMT

Curtis,
I have to be honest. If you have a choice between bringing your Flash
animations in Authorware or Director. Please save yourself a headache
and use Director.

One of my big problems with Authorware is speed. It tends to make the
animations drag. Either Shocked or on CD.

Do it in Director,
Michael

Michael Greenberg
Multimedia Developer/Shockwave Developer (Director, Flash, &
Authorware)
AT&T-Interactive Products & Services
Email: macmikeatatt [dot] com
macmikeatatl [dot] mindspring [dot] com

Vectors that push the legal limit- http://www.flashcentral.com

Catch The Rave http://www.shockrave.com

Get all the dirt and sludge on Macromedia products
http://www.sludgereport.com