Subject: New Flashed Site
From: chris thorpe
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 1998 14:41:06 GMT

Hi fellow flashers

Just exiting lurk mode on the list to ask you all to take a look at a site
that I've just finished doing some work on for a Sculpture foundation.

The flash content will be increasing now that all the detection
architecture is there

Here's the URL... please let me know of any problems

www.sculpture.org.uk

cheers

chris

chris thorpe