Subject: Wishes, Wishes
From: Wayne Townsend
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 1998 15:06:33 GMT

Hi Dave,

Something I mentioned a while back... A pause for x seconds action. This
would be trivial to add in v 3, I would think. I'm tired of dragging out
frames to creates pauses when I need to, and of course, you can't rely on
the timing being accurate that way. One box's second is another ones two.

also,

Record/Automate editing steps. A lot of the stuff I do in preparing slides
for the web involves repeating certain steps over & over & over. Eats up a
lot of time & cost. I wish I could record & command-key them.

After editing a symbol, set the timeline back to where you were instead of
0,0!! This one sure wastes a lot of my time scrolling, scrolling through
many frames & layers.

Make it so that I can keep and apply a *rotated* grad fill again. Maybe
one can do that now - if someone knows how, tell me & I'll buy you lunch.

I use Flash in my work everyday now. I find it difficult to gripe. It's
one heck of a piece of work. Thx, Jon G., and the whole team. It's the
most important piece of web software I've seen in the past 4 years. Sure
makes me look good to clients!

I would think that for some of the suggestions such as input fields/forms,
etc., MM is just going to say go use Director/Shockwave & Lingo. But, I
have to agree, adding input fields & forms capability to CGIs would rock my
world, and eliminate the need for taking a hybrid flash/html approach.
That would take care of 99% of what I need to do John D.

Onward!

/wayne

Wayne Townsend
WebStaffing.Net
Dallas, Texas
US- 972.713.8705
waynetatTopher [dot] Net (mailto:waynetatTopher [dot] Net)
wayneatWebStaffing [dot] Net (mailto:wayneatWebStaffing [dot] Net)
gscatOnRamp [dot] Net