Subject: Re: FLASH: Running-performance question
From: Marc Hoffman
Date: Sun, 9 May 1999 22:12:53 +0100

At 10:07 PM 5/9/99 +0200, you wrote:
>I am given the opportunity to get a cheap
>ISDN-connection...but, as I said - how will I then know how my work
>turns out for those who are going to look at it?

Hi Lena.

When you Test Movie, you can run the Bandwidth Profiler and you can make
Flash simulate an internet connection speed of your choice (on PC, the
settings are under Control and View, and you must restart TestMovie by
pressing control-enter a second time -- not sure of the Mac equivalent).

Marc Hoffman