Subject: Re: FLASH: Internet Explorer Question
From: Dorian Nisinson
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 1998 23:37:25 +0000 (GMT)

Len
I think you need a cold drink and a nice walk. Those subliminal
messages in NT are starting to get to you. ;>

Dorian

Len Harrison wrote:

snip

> NT, then for you and me,
> NT is better than anything free,
> NT is happy, NT is neat,
> NT on your desktop, throw your Mac on the street.
> NT is best, NT is a thrill
> So take all your money, and send it to Bill
> NT!!!

snip

--
Dorian Nisinson Design
dorianatbway [dot] net (mailto:dorianatbway [dot] net)

The Flash Fortune Teller
Ask and you shall be answered!
http://www.bway.net/~dorian/FortuneT.htm

Flash Central-- The Source for Flash Information
http://www.FlashCentral.com/

http://www.bway.net/~dorian
Graphic Design, Illustration, Flash Design
Photoshop 4 Actions too