Subject: Re: FLASH: Re: Director 7 is released
From: David Gary
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 1998 19:50:57 +0000 (GMT)

David Mendels wrote:

> At 07:37 AM 11/18/98 -0500, David Gary wrote:
>
> >Hiya Dave,
> >
> >Thanks for the info. Since you been so kind as to clue us in, could you
> please
> >
> >add your input on my "Flash vs. Dir for CD-rom development" post?
>
> Gary,
>
> Sorry, I am not the guy to answer this question--it is beyond my specific
> knowledge. If you post it to the list without specifically asking a person
> (i.e. me) you might get a quicker response from someone else.
>
> Regards,
> David

Hiya Dave,hey thanks anyway. I FF to a couple of other reps for input. I also
posted to the list
a couple of days ago with no luck. It seems like there are more learners in
here than teachers. I was hoping to get feedback from Director developers
learning Flash. I guess there arnt many. Suprising.<g>

-DG-