Subject: Re: FLASH: Posted without permission Now Does Flash suck
From: MunchkinsDad
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 1999 20:53:07 +0100

Yes Kevin, u said everything I was gonna so I guess I wont say it!
Make the site the way you would want to view one yourself and allow the user
to decide if they want to view what you have to offer.
MunchkinsDad

In a mad world, only the mad are sane.
--Akiro Kurosawa

Home Page: http://home.mkl.com/~sgould