Subject: UKNM: Good reports/books in Intraent strategy
From: iant
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 1999 15:55:53 +0100

Hi All,

I was wondering whether any of you might be able to help. I've been charged with creating an intranet from scratch for a medium-sized company for use by all departments, and am keen to get my hands on some good books/reports on Intranet development, maintenance & overall strategy. I'm particularly interested in the non-technical side of development (have people to do that), and anything with case studies/best practice. As my budget's pretty small, anything at the lower end of the price scale (ahem ahem)would be welcome. If you reply to my personal address of iantatukmax [dot] com, I'll post a synopsis of my findings, or feel free to reply to the list!

Thanks,

Ian
Visit our web site at www.fletch.co.uk
Ian Tester, Marketing Manager, Fletcher Research
Management Reports - Market Research - Consultancy
17 Rathbone Street, London W1P 1AF, UK
T 0171 631 0202 F 0171 631 5252 E ianatfletch [dot] co [dot] uk