Subject: RE: [uk-netmarketing] Carrier Bags
From: Emilia Gwyn
Date: Mon, 05 Feb 2001 14:01:24 -0000

or like me walk into the skelotal remains of your local C&A store and ask
the work men inside if you could take a mementos of '90's high street
memorabelia - worth thousands, I reckon in about 20 years time!!! Makes a
cracking door stop as well
And who knows they may be a very succesful e-tailer by 2020
www.c&a.co.uk eat your heart out...