Subject: Re: [uk-netmarketing] RE: banner ads v PR
From: s krumholz
Date: Mon, 05 Feb 2001 21:50:38 -0000

Um - Liz...I don't have any say with regards to which PR agency my client
choses to deal with. It's a moot point by the time it gets to me. If I did,
I'm sure things would work differently.

If the client does not have a PR agency, then we will assist them in
locating one, usually one that has demonstrated a willingness to work with
the agency and/or specializes in the client's industry. It's not in our
interest to work against the client or their objectives. That's why they
hired us. At least that's the way I view it.

Trust me...if I had a say in the matter, I would. But on occaissions I have
to work with a PR group, I'm very very happy to do so & willing to tend to
their needs as well.

Sally