Subject: UKNM: Straight Edges
From: Jamie Unwin
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 1999 10:19:58 +0100

That's kind of what happened here, the designer's have now requested we drop graphical text headers such as "print it" and replace then with text instead.

They realize it makes for a more consistent look and feel and a generally a more user friendly page, no complaints from users so far either.

Anyway, everything on our site does have straight edges and conforms to a multiple of 64 pixels, but then maybe Nevile Brody didn't need to fill out his portfolio any more ?

jamie