Subject: Re: UKNM: so net marketing types?
From: Ray Taylor
Date: Fri, 2 Oct 1998 03:39:52 +0100

Looks good to me!

I'd maybe cut the time for that first screen before the regular Capital page
turns up - goes on a wee bit too long - otherwise it looks like it could
prove effective.

Someone said it was ugly?

So web sites are beautiful are they?

Anyone know who designed the banner and if she/he needs any more work?

Ray Taylor
NMC/Adplan
0181 639 0015