Subject: Re: UKNM: Egg.com website
From: Stefan Magdalinski
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 1998 15:15:59 +0100

Tim Hayward wrote:

> We've just been involved in the launch of the Egg website for the
> Prudential. If anyone has time to take a look or has come across any of
> our banners, we'd really appreciate any feedback.

Well, the site's not very reliable (www.egg.com was OK, but

www.egg.co.uk failed a couple of requests), generating people's
passwords for them is a terrible idea (q: why?), and few things irritate
more than pointless flash.

also, if you access

http://www.egg.com/branding

directly, all the links are broken, even register, and login.

I gave up at that point.

stefan

--
/**