Digital Business: India
With over 80 million internet users and nearly 300 million mobile phones in use the potential for digital companies in the UK to expand into these markets is enormous.
- Where to start?
- What opportunities are on the rise?
- How best to prepare your business?
Join us on Tue, 3rd March 2009 for a one-day conference with some of the leading experts on business in India to discover the answers to these questions, network and more. Sessions include an overview of the Indian market, analysis of the opportunities for digital companies, how to prepare, advice on what it's really like setting up in India and an open table discussion with speakers and UKTI.
Speakers include: Malini Mehra, Centre for Social Markets; Ajit Mishra, Fox Mandal Little; Was Rahman, UK Trade & Investment; Lucian Tarnowski, BraveNewTalent; Shefaly Yogendra, strategy consultant and UK India Business Council. Full biographies can be found on the speakers page.
- Discover the size, opportunity and challenges of these markets
- How best should companies approach entering India?
- Get a better understanding of the business & cultural challenges
- Make an informed decision about whether your company should target India
- Meet and network with UK Trade & Investment experts
- Hear about real-life experiences of doing business in India