With over 253 million internet users and nearly 550 million mobile phones in use the potential for digital companies in the UK and Europe to expand into these markets is enormous.
- Where to start?
- What opportunities are on the rise?
- How best to prepare your business?
Join us on Wed, 4th March 2009 for a one-day conference with some of the leading experts on business in China. Sessions include an overview of the Chinese market, analysis of the opportunities for digital companies, how to prepare, advice on what it's really like setting up in China and an open table discussion with speakers and UKTI.
Speakers that will be there on the day include: Bruno Bensaid, Momo Shanghai, Martin Bloom, Bloom & Tse, John Davies, UK Trade & Investment, Adrian Hornsby, Dynamic City Foundation, Simon Luk, Winston & Strawn, Ralph Rogers, China Britain Business Council, Lisa Tse, Lise Tse Creative Consulting. Full biographies are being added to the speakers page.
- Discover the size, opportunity and challenges of these markets
- How best should companies approach entering China?
- Get a better understanding of the business & cultural challenges
- Make an informed decision about whether your company should target China
- Meet and network with UK Trade & Investment experts
- Hear about real-life experiences of doing business in China