Chinwag Insight is a conference series brought to you by Chinwag that dives deep into digital and the surrounding issues.
In a sea of data and analytics the challenge is to find understanding. Following on from the Psychology of Online Influence panel session during Social Media Week London (Feb '12), Chinwag Insight: Psychology of Online Influence, a half-day conference taking place on Thurs 3rd May 2012, takes a more detailed look on an expanded journey into the world of psychology and online influence.
- Conference Tickets
£149* (EarlyBird - ends Fri 20th April)
includes half-day conference, notes, refreshments & networking drinks
The conference will feature leading thinkers in the space, including:
- Dr Barbie Clarke, Founder & Managing Director of Family Kids and Youth
- Benjamin Ellis, Co-Founder of SocialOptic
- William Higham, Trends Forecaster & CEO of The Next Big Thing
- Elizabeth Kessick, Head of Insight at JustGiving
- Nathalie Nahai, The Web Psychologist
- Martin Talks, President, Digital at Draft FCB
- Cambridge Personality Research
More speakers to be announced soon...
Focusing on Facebook, the world’s largest social network with over 700m users, this one-day conference was for anyone looking for insight on how to harness this vast platform to create a positive impact on their business.
Over two days Chinwag Insight: Facebook Marketing investigated the theory and practice, starting with the practical Facebook Marketing Bootcamp (5 Oct 2011) followed by a full-day conference (6 Oct 2011).