Digital Mission to SXSWi '10 - Apply
Applications for Digital Mission to SXSWi '10 are now closed.
For a sneaky peek at the application form, check out the PDF version.
Applications for this mission are now closed but to give an idea of the enrty criteria in a nutshell this mission is open to digital companies (web, mobile, gaming, SaaS, etc.) that:
- Are innovative
- UK headquartered
- Are classified as an EU SME (small to medium enterprise, <250 employees)
- Have two years trading history, or failing that, compelling early-stage fast-track potential
- Can provide references from key sponsors/industry players
- Are ready to do business in the US OR potentially attractive to US investor
- Able to cover travel and accommodation costs
- Able to cover contribution towards event expenses (approx. £550 plus VAT) plus travel costs
Successful applicants will be chosen by the Digital Mission Advisory Board which is traditionally made up of top UK digital entrepeuners, VC's, journalists, UKTI and regional representatives.
Entries are welcome from a broad range of digital companies ranging from marketing agencies, through to ecommerce operators, mobile service providers, start-ups and any qualifying company that operates in the digital space.
The contribution towards costs for this mission will be c£550 per company but every mission varies. For Digital Mission to SXSWi the contribution covers the following:
- Full SXSW Interactive Pass
- Inclusion in Digital Mission advert in SXSWi official programme
- Option to exhibit on the Digital Mission stand at the SXSWi Expo floor
- Masterclass: "Nuts & Bolts" of doing digital business in the US
- Prominence at Great British Breakfast networking event
- Extensive marketing & PR pre and post event
- UK Trade & Investment Services... plus lots more
South by South West interactive takes place in Austin, Texas from 12-16th March 2010. Here's a few blog posts about last year's trip:
Travel and accommodation can either be booked independently or through our travel partners Expose Travel.
Questions? If you don't find what you're looking for please missionchinwag [dot] com (drop us a line) remembering to say which mission you are enquiring about.