Subject: Re: Flash format available publicly for free for developers
From: p.m
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 1998 09:49:03 +0100

I agree John,

This is the most important decision Macr has made to ensure Flash will
be (finally) accepted into the 5.0 browsers. In fact, Ive posted this
news to the mozilla newsgroup. If netscape doesnt include Flash as a
native file format, someone else will.

I also imagine microsoft will be one of the first to liscense the source
code to integrate it into their 5.0 browser and the OS.

Soon, flash(ers) will be very much in demand!

Regards
paul
paulatflasher [dot] net