Subject: Re: -META- FireWorks vs. ImageReady
From: Paul Hagwood
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 1998 14:50:26 +0100

>($299! It really gets me. Neither program lets us do anything we can't
do
>with the tools on our PCs/Macs already. Jeez. Get real with the pricing
>folks.)

I haven't seen Image ready, but I did want to let you know that I saw a
demo of Fireworks at the ThunderLizard Web design conference and I was
very impressed. The potential is there for a very nice program that
would make internet design sooooo much easier.

Also, seems there are a few people using this list as a bitch session,
and I think that is very unprofessional. Let's please keep this to
related topics so I don't have to read your complaints about what email
someone uses. Thank you.