Subject: Re: Pill-shaped objects in Flash.
From: Geri Loukas
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 1998 16:39:55 +0100

John,

There IS one other thing you can try, my partner does it and I absolutely loathe
it, but this is how she creates pill shaped objects in Photoshop:

1) Select the square marquee and create a rectangle the size of the middle of
the "pill"

2) While the rectangle space is still selected, change the square marquee tool
to the circular marquee tool and line the cross hairs up with the top of the
selected rectangle you made. Hold down the shift key (Mac) and create a circle
that matches up with the tops and bottoms of your rectangle. Do the same thing
to the other side of the rectangle.

It's kind of a crap shoot, it may take a couple of tries (it's harder than it
sounds, I just tried), but I did successfully create a "pill" shape. : )

Hope this helps,

Geri