Subject: wonderful...wonderful!!!
From: Jim Curry
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 1998 23:58:20 +0100

I've only had about a half an hour to play with Flash3, but I am very
excited about it already! i wanted to take the day off from the day
joob and play and explore more! The new option to take the swf file
and make it portable with a projector is a major breakthough which opens
the doors to tremendous ideas:
-portable Flash cards
-Flash notes to friends
-Flash Presentations
to name but a few. Whats great is the receiver doesn't have to have a
Flash Player or interbnet connection!
I called MM to order the upgrade and was disappointed to find out it
won't be available for order placing til next week...but I'm already in
line for it!
Nice job MM. This is surely a winner.
Have I got ideas...........
--
Jim Curry :-)
Virtual Curry

jcurryatfuture [dot] dreamscape [dot] com (mailto:jcurryatfuture [dot] dreamscape [dot] com)

----Take The Virtual House Tour:
http://www.dreamscape.com/jcurry/house.html