Subject: ANNOUNCE: Flash 3 Plug-ins/ActiveX control updated
From: Brad Bechtel
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 1998 13:32:17 +0100

We have updated the Flash 3 plug-ins and ActiveX control available through our web site. The latest version is 3.0r7. This version corrects the problems found with Cyrix-based PCs (PCs using a Cyrix chip instead of an Intel chip).

We have not made any changes to the Flash 3 beta currently available for download. If you have a Cyrix-based PC, you should obtain the CUPID.EXE utility which allows you to run the beta version of Flash via the following URL:
http://unix.fractal.com/downloads/p5_cyrix.html
This problem WILL be fixed in the release version of Flash 3.

Please visit http://www.macromedia.com/shockwave/download to obtain the latest version of the plug-in or ActiveX control.