Subject: Trouble?
From: Marcantonio Magnarapa
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 1998 10:49:15 +0100

Hi,

thank you again for your help with Puligeneral. Still, though, I can't get
my client to view the page. We are quite far and I am willing to solve this
trouble without physically reaching him.

He has explained the problem in detail. He is using Explorer 3, not 4. The
automatic plugin installation starts automatically, and then authorization
is required by the user. When authorization is give, the page sits there
with an X in the upper left corner instead of displaying the movie.

Why doesn't the plugin start even if authorization was given? I have
developed the movie in Flash 3, beta.

thanks a lot in advance,

Marcantonio