Subject: Re: FLASH: OT: Flashkiller
From: Brian
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2000 18:56:24 +0100

> must we make fun of people, other products (that are not Macromedia), and
> sites on this list serv? I find it inappropriate. Live Motion is a
> perfectly good product made by a great company that will only help make
> Flash more widespread.

Since my post is the last on the quoted stuff below, I'll reply:

If this site and all its links are supposed to be a true representation of
LiveMotion and all its visual acclaim, then they've failed to ignite my
enthusiasm. LiveMotion is not yet a "perfectly good product" judging from
what I saw there. Don't count your chickens before they hatch, as they say,
and I saw a few broken eggs.
And who was I making fun of?
Adobe opens themselves up to whatever comes their way by producing a product
for use by the general public.

-Brian Matthews

flasher is generously supported by...