Subject: Re: FLASH: Re: flasher-digest V1 #2912
From: Sarah Lamont
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2000 14:47:09 +0100

hi Corri,

I don't have time to look through the whole thing... but just a small
comment that is actually kind of important...I can _barely_ make out the
words on the first page. My guess is that you made this on a PC and
therefore on my Mac the text is smaller. Miniscule, in fact. :] If you
are a stickler for keeping the font size the same on all machines (I
happen to be... why does there always have to be a difference between
mac and pc for everything?! Why can't they all just get along..?:) my
suggestion would be to use Javascript to detect which computer it is,
and then set up a style sheet accordingly. Of course, since this seems
to be the only block of text Html based, you could just set the font
size bigger, even though it might appear a little large on PCs it would
be readable on macs.
Well, that was a lot of talk for one simple comment...:)

Hope that helps!
�arah

--
"When I die, I hope it can be said of me that I plucked a thistle and
planted a flower where ever I thought a flower would grow." -Abraham Lincoln

flasher is generously supported by...