Subject: RE: FLASH: Re: 3D Vector Animation
From: David L. Rice
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 1998 17:17:26 +0100

Has anyone tried any POV-ray imports with Flash? I'm going to give it a
shot this afternoon if I get time. Good, bad or otherwise, I'll try to
remember to let everyone know if it works or not.

Cheers,
--
David L. Rice -- dlriceatbsdlabs [dot] com (mailto:dlriceatbsdlabs [dot] com)
Black Swan Development Labs -- http://www.bsdlabs.com