Subject: FLASH: Wanting to hire Flash/Web Developers
From: Gary Cruz
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 1998 19:09:02 +0100

Web Interface Designer

Requirements:

Must be willing to relocate to DC Metro Area
Flash 3
Photoshop 5
Illustrator or Freehand
3- 4 years web development experience
3 examples of flash work

Desires:
ASP, Active Server Pages
BS in Graphic Design

Current Flash Examples:
Garbage Store (the band)
http://garbage.onesoft.com/empire/garbage
http://phoenix.gxinet.com/movie (our flash movie intro)
http://phoenix.gxinet.com/sc (flash presentation for Spirit Channel)

If you know of anyone, please have them contact me for more details.
Serious Inquiries only please. We have openings for 3 people. I am not a
headhunter/recruiter, just trying to help my company grow.

Here are some of our clients:
http://www.alloyonline.com
http://www.sportswarehouse.com
http://www.countingcrows.com