Subject: Re: FLASH: Flash 5 scripting?
From: Craig Walker
Date: Sat, 5 Aug 2000 04:53:24 +0100

It sounds like action scripting, as it is known in flash 4, is being left
behind?

So here is a question for those in the know:
Which individual do you think will be more comforatable with the new flash 5
programming environment, someone with plenty of action scripting knowledge
but little java script, or someone with plenty of java script experience and
little action scripting knowledge?

I know its a hypathetical(sp?) question, but I have invested a lot of time
becoming familiar with the action scripting 'art form', that is flash 4.
And I quess I'm worried that I will have to start at square 1 again because
I have little java script experince.

Craig.