Subject: Re: FLASH: Need help-Broken text looks clean again
From: Byron Canfield
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 1998 20:02:19 GMT

The Anti-Alias Text setting only affects the Flash editor and has no impact
on the exported SWF. You have two options: use device fonts for that
"aliased" look (though you cannot, then, manipulate "pieces" of letters and
have little control over the font used), or create jagged edges, yourself,
either with vectors (jagged enough that they don't "auto-smooth") or with a
lossless bitmap.

The "Generate Size Report" is in the Save As Movie dialog (export
function), and does not appear when doing a Test Movie or Test Scene.