Subject: Re: FLASH: Anyone?
From: John Dowdell
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 1998 00:03:15 GMT

At 4:42 PM 12/22/98, Jason wrote:
><!doctype html public "-//w3c//dtd html 4.0 transitional//en">
>But john I have similar problems with IE 4.0 and NN 4.0 and NN 4.5. I had
>no gif problems. Macromedia were no help with this one. "we don't give
>support for Aftershock".
>anyone
>else with this combination look and give me a hint?

I'm not sure what you're asking (your message was hard to read, too), but
note that IE/Mac cannot tell JavaScript what it can do. This FAQ may be the
core of the problem you're seeing.

jd

Public discussions have first claim on support time; but private email
is available via Priority Access: http://www.macromedia.com/support/