Subject: Re: FLASH: <OT> What is Perisolstice?
From: Dorian Nisinson
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 1998 05:02:29 GMT

Gee Marc, I'm so glad you explained. I read it as peristalsis, which is
a very different matter indeed. I think your advice to relax maybe a
very good idea.
Also I may get my reading glasses checked. ;>

Dorian (suffering from too much shopping)

--
Dorian Nisinson Design
dorianatbway [dot] net (mailto:dorianatbway [dot] net)

Flash Tell Target Tutorial
http://www.bway.net/~dorian/TTtutor.htm

The Flash Fortune Teller
Ask and you shall be answered!
http://www.bway.net/~dorian/FortuneT.htm

Flash Central-- The Source for Flash Information
http://www.FlashCentral.com/

http://www.bway.net/~dorian
Graphic Design, Illustration, Flash Design
Photoshop 4 Actions too