Subject: Re: FLASH: com see my newborn flash baby
From: Natasha
Date: Thu, 24 Dec 1998 05:36:21 GMT

That is just soooooo cool!!!!!!!1
How long did it take you to learn how to do that?
I've been trying to get a graphic to fade in just like you have it. This has
caused me to retrieve my disk from the back yard twice.
I think it's something called (tween)?
Am I on the right track?
Natasha

mingo wrote:

> Hi guys,
>
> FINALLY, my first new flash baby is born, yeh..on 24 Dec 1998 (earlier
> then I expected..) welcome to take a look, don't have to bring any
> gifts..
>
> http://home.pacific.net.sg/~ongnet

440.949.1399
http://www.y2klinks.com
The hub of the Year 2000 Millennium resource Site Ring
The Year 2000 Conference center
And Millie! The first Artificial Intelligence compiled Year 2000 Millennium
resource knowledge base.
http://www.pccheck.com
If it's Freeware or Shareware and Y2K
we're gonna have it.