Subject: apology.
From: christian griffith
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 1998 14:52:25 GMT

hi all....

i agree wholeheartedly with Nigel. I apologize to everyone on the list for
letting someone get to me like that.

i am not interested in starting any flame wars...'just wanna talk 'bout
Flash.

humbly,

Christian Griffith
New Media Producer
Freebairn & Co. www.freebairn.com

www.flashcentral.com
"everything you ever wanted to know about Macromedia Flash"