Subject: Re: migrate director to flash
From: Henry Ryng
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 1998 22:24:25 GMT

Seems like you could use Visual Basic and the Flash active X control to
create a nifty screensaver. I inherited a director project where a long
transition was being used for visual effects - this disallowed the user
direct immediate aborting of the screen saver until the transition
completed. In VB the click or mouse actions are immediately available.

There is a tech not from MS that has all the shell code to create a screen
saver - the remainder is pasting in the ActiveX flash player and creating an
installer.

Henry Ryng
http://www.inxsol.com