Subject: Top 10 Highscores With ASP
From: Paul Steven
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2001 12:26:37 -0000

Hi there

I have been asked to add a top ten high scores functionality to a game I
made in Flash.

Unfortuantely, the server does not have Perl or PHP and the only method
available to me is ASP using an SQL 7 database. Normally I have done this in
the past using a cgi script and a text file so I am a bit out of my depth
with ASP and databases.

Are there any tutorials or good resources on this out there? Or has anyone
got an example movie.

Thanks in advance

Paul