Subject: Re: [flasher] RE: ADS IN FLASH
From: Anthony Smith
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2001 00:17:15 -0000

on 23/2/01 10:53 AM, King McCarthy at kingatoakweb [dot] com wrote:

totally... i guess thats where im coming from with the dd clip too.. i
mean.. its great that their breaking out into new media, and it was nice to
see a filmclip done in flash.. but there was just nothing special..

that does remind me tho.. i have seen a few cartoons done in flash in some
of the film festivals..