Subject: Re: [flasher] Telltarget and Load movie issue
From: Helen Triolo
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2001 01:19:22 -0000

cpu,

First of all, if that's to be published as Flash 5, replace the
TellTarget with _parent.loadport.gotoAndPlay("close"). If you want the
next movie loaded into the same movieclip, couldn't you have loadport
load it itself once the "close" sequence is done? Something like
this.loadMovie("port-qrime.swf") should work. If that doesn't work for
some reason, another idea would be to have loadport set a variable on
the main timeline to say when the "close" sequence is done, which the
main timeline would loop around checking and then load the new movie
when it's set.

Regards,
Helen
1240 Flash Answers from 424 people: http://i-technica.com/flashlist