Subject: Flash vrs Shockwave plug-in
From: Arnold Gregory
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2001 16:54:59 -0000

Where can I find good sources of pros and cons between Flash and
Shockwave plug-ins, including current (Macromedia's latest is 6 mo.
old) statistics on the deployment of each. I need to include some
backup documentation in a presentation to a potential client. I need
to recommend one or the other. I like Flash but I am more familiar
with Director.

How do I convince a client that visitors will take the time to
download another plugin to view their materials.

Thanks in advance.

Arnold Gregory