Subject: Re: FLASH: Convert Clip to graphic
From: Susie Hinchliffe
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 1999 12:24:58 GMT

hi Soub

if it's a movie clip you can just change it to a graphic by selecting it in
the library and changing its properties: or dragging it into the main
timeline, dbl clicking it and modifying it's instance If you want it as a
static graphic image, when you modify it on the main timeline select single
frame: or you can select a specific frame (or whole group of frames) from
your original clip with ctrl apple c on a Mac (can never remember what apple
equates to on a PC - command maybe) and then paste it/them into a new frame
in a new symbol or wherever....is this what you wanted to know or am i
missing the point?

susie